Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesdays and Fridays

I need to write. It's an outlet that I love but have managed to surpress due to work, girlfriend duties, and any other time consuming habit that gets in my way. Ideally, I wouldn't write this during work (i.e. now) but rather before or after. Ideally. Lunch is good to write though, right? Right.

The goal is twice a week on something not dumb. We'll see how it goes. I'm keeping up another blog at www.threeladiesandjane.blogspot.com that you should check out if you randomly come across this. It's about my upcoming trip to England with two of my book club friends. I think it's interesting...but mostly because I'm writing it.

Alright, work time! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Drunk Experience of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (a review)

Preface: This post is extremely biased. And long. I have never read "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" nor do I  desire to do so. T...